Ensis is a joint venture between CSIRO and Scion/New Zealand Forest Research Institute.
Tree diversity reduces herbivory by forest insects
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 835–848, September 2007
How to Cite
Jactel, H. and Brockerhoff, E. G. (2007), Tree diversity reduces herbivory by forest insects. Ecology Letters, 10: 835–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01073.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 25 April 2007 First decision made 20 May 2007 Manuscript accepted 29 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!