Ecosystem engineers activate mycorrhizal mutualism in salt marshes
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 902–908, October 2007
How to Cite
Daleo, P., Fanjul, E., Casariego, A. M., Silliman, B. R., Bertness, M. D. and Iribarne, O. (2007), Ecosystem engineers activate mycorrhizal mutualism in salt marshes. Ecology Letters, 10: 902–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01082.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Editor, Wim Van der Putten Manuscript received 27 February 2007 First decision made 30 March 2007 Second decision made 29 May 2007 Manuscript accepted 7 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!