The ecogenetic link between demography and evolution: can we bridge the gap between theory and data?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 773–782, September 2007
How to Cite
Kokko, H. and López-Sepulcre, A. (2007), The ecogenetic link between demography and evolution: can we bridge the gap between theory and data?. Ecology Letters, 10: 773–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01086.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Editor, Tim Coulson Manuscript received 29 January 2007 First decision made 7 March 2007 Manuscript accepted 21 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!