Long-term reproductive behaviour of woody plants across seven Bornean forest types in the Gunung Palung National Park (Indonesia): suprannual synchrony, temporal productivity and fruiting diversity
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 956–969, October 2007
How to Cite
Cannon, C. H., Curran, L. M., Marshall, A. J. and Leighton, M. (2007), Long-term reproductive behaviour of woody plants across seven Bornean forest types in the Gunung Palung National Park (Indonesia): suprannual synchrony, temporal productivity and fruiting diversity. Ecology Letters, 10: 956–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01089.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 17 April 2007 First decision made 24 May 2007 Manuscript accepted 9 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!