Applying population-genetic models in theoretical evolutionary epidemiology
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 876–888, October 2007
How to Cite
Day, T. and Gandon, S. (2007), Applying population-genetic models in theoretical evolutionary epidemiology. Ecology Letters, 10: 876–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01091.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Editor, Bernd Blasius Manuscript received 1 May 2007 First decision made 12 June 2007 Manuscript accepted 29 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!