On the stability of populations of mammals, birds, fish and insects
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 970–976, October 2007
How to Cite
Sibly, R. M., Barker, D., Hone, J. and Pagel, M. (2007), On the stability of populations of mammals, birds, fish and insects. Ecology Letters, 10: 970–976. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01092.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 17 May 2007 First decision made 18 June 2007 Manuscript accepted 28 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!