Interactions between soil and tree roots accelerate long-term soil carbon decomposition
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 1046–1053, November 2007
How to Cite
Dijkstra, F. A. and Cheng, W. (2007), Interactions between soil and tree roots accelerate long-term soil carbon decomposition. Ecology Letters, 10: 1046–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01095.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Editor, Richard Bardgett Manuscript received 24 May 2007 First decision made 11 June 2007 Second decision made 3 July 2007 Manuscript accepted 6 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!