Phylogenetic concordance analysis shows an emerging pathogen is novel and endemic
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 1075–1083, November 2007
How to Cite
Storfer, A., Alfaro, M. E., Ridenhour, B. J., Jancovich, J. K., Mech, S. G., Parris, M. J. and Collins, J. P. (2007), Phylogenetic concordance analysis shows an emerging pathogen is novel and endemic. Ecology Letters, 10: 1075–1083. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01102.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Editor, John Jaenike Manuscript submitted 2 May 2007 First decision made 8 June 2007 Second decision made 25 July 2007 Manuscript accepted 26 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!