Native bees provide insurance against ongoing honey bee losses
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 1105–1113, November 2007
How to Cite
Winfree, R., Williams, N. M., Dushoff, J. and Kremen, C. (2007), Native bees provide insurance against ongoing honey bee losses. Ecology Letters, 10: 1105–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01110.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Editor, Shahid Naeem Manuscript received 9 July 2007 First decision made 7 August 2007 Manuscript accepted 21 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!