Frequency-dependence stabilizes competitive interactions among four annual plants
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 1164–1169, December 2007
How to Cite
Harpole, W. S. and Suding, K. N. (2007), Frequency-dependence stabilizes competitive interactions among four annual plants. Ecology Letters, 10: 1164–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01115.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Editor, Tim Wootton Manuscript received 28 August 2007 Manuscript accepted 3 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!