Species diversity in neutral metacommunities: a network approach
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 52–62, January 2008
How to Cite
Economo, E. P. and Keitt, T. H. (2008), Species diversity in neutral metacommunities: a network approach. Ecology Letters, 11: 52–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01126.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 3 August 2007 First decision made 28 August 2007 Second decision made 28 September 2007 Manuscript accepted 8 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!