Evolution in ecological field experiments: implications for effect size
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 199–207, March 2008
How to Cite
Strauss, S. Y., Lau, J. A., Schoener, T. W. and Tiffin, P. (2008), Evolution in ecological field experiments: implications for effect size. Ecology Letters, 11: 199–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01128.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Editor, Oswald Schmitz Manuscript received 29 June 2007 First decision made 27 July 2007 Second decision made 26 September 2007 Manuscript accepted 10 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!