Network structural properties mediate the stability of mutualistic communities
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 208–216, March 2008
How to Cite
Okuyama, T. and Holland, J. N. (2008), Network structural properties mediate the stability of mutualistic communities. Ecology Letters, 11: 208–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01137.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Editor, Jonathan Chase Manuscript received 22 August 2007 First decision made 21 September 2007 Manuscript accepted 21 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!