Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Brown University, 80 Waterman St, Box G-W, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Climate, phylogeny and the ecological distribution of C4 grasses
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 266–276, March 2008
How to Cite
Edwards, E. J. and Still, C. J. (2008), Climate, phylogeny and the ecological distribution of C4 grasses. Ecology Letters, 11: 266–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01144.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Editor, Jerome Chave Manuscript received 3 August 2007 First decision made 10 September 2007 Second decision made 22 November 2007 Manuscript accepted 29 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!