Does biodiversity increase spatial stability in plant community biomass?
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 338–347, April 2008
How to Cite
Weigelt, A., Schumacher, J., Roscher, C. and Schmid, B. (2008), Does biodiversity increase spatial stability in plant community biomass?. Ecology Letters, 11: 338–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01145.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Editor, Tadashi Fukami Manuscript received 20 September 2007 First decision made 25 October 2007 Manuscript accepted 26 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!