Biodiversity enhances individual performance but does not affect survivorship in tropical trees
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 217–223, March 2008
How to Cite
Potvin, C. and Gotelli, N. J. (2008), Biodiversity enhances individual performance but does not affect survivorship in tropical trees. Ecology Letters, 11: 217–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01148.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Editor, Jerome Chave Manuscript received 11 September 2007 First decision made 10 October 2007 Manuscript accepted date 22 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!