Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Colorado, UCB 334, Boulder CO 80309, USA.
Species’ traits predict the effects of disturbance and productivity on diversity
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 348–356, April 2008
How to Cite
Haddad, N. M., Holyoak, M., Mata, T. M., Davies, K. F., Melbourne, B. A. and Preston, K. (2008), Species’ traits predict the effects of disturbance and productivity on diversity. Ecology Letters, 11: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01149.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Editor, Tadashi Fukami Manuscript received 2 November 2007 First decision made 19 November 2007 Manuscript accepted 4 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!