The myth of plant species saturation
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS. No claim to original US government works
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 313–322, April 2008
How to Cite
Stohlgren, T. J., Barnett, D. T., Jarnevich, C. S., Flather, C. and Kartesz, J. (2008), The myth of plant species saturation. Ecology Letters, 11: 313–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01153.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Editor, Nicholas Gotelli Manuscript received 12 October 2007 First decision made 9 November 2007 Manuscript accepted 20 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!