15N enrichment as an integrator of the effects of C and N on microbial metabolism and ecosystem function
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 389–397, April 2008
How to Cite
Dijkstra, P., LaViolette, C. M., Coyle, J. S., Doucett, R. R., Schwartz, E., Hart, S. C. and Hungate, B. A. (2008), 15N enrichment as an integrator of the effects of C and N on microbial metabolism and ecosystem function. Ecology Letters, 11: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01154.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Editor, Johannes Knops Manuscript received 15 October 2007 First decision made 20 November 2007 Second decision made 11 December 2007 Manuscript accepted 22 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!