Operational sex ratio, sexual conflict and the intensity of sexual selection
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 432–439, May 2008
How to Cite
Fitze, P. S. and Le Galliard, J.-F. (2008), Operational sex ratio, sexual conflict and the intensity of sexual selection. Ecology Letters, 11: 432–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01158.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Editor, Ross Crozier Manuscript received 22 November 2007 First decision made 19 December 2007 Manuscript accepted 5 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!