Clustered disturbances lead to bias in large-scale estimates based on forest sample plots
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 554–563, June 2008
How to Cite
Fisher, J. I., Hurtt, G. C., Thomas, R. Q. and Chambers, J. Q. (2008), Clustered disturbances lead to bias in large-scale estimates based on forest sample plots. Ecology Letters, 11: 554–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01169.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Editor, Wilfried Thuiller Manuscript received 6 November 2007 First decision made 6 December 2007 Manuscript accepted 24 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!