Herbivore and predator diversity interactively affect ecosystem properties in an experimental marine community
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 598–608, June 2008
How to Cite
Douglass, J. G., Duffy, J. E. and Bruno, J. F. (2008), Herbivore and predator diversity interactively affect ecosystem properties in an experimental marine community. Ecology Letters, 11: 598–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01175.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 20 September 2007 First decision made 15 October 2007 Second decision made 30 November 2007 Third decision made 29 January 2008 Manuscript accepted 5 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!