Experimentally increased group diversity improves disease resistance in an ant species
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 682–689, July 2008
How to Cite
Reber, A., Castella, G., Christe, P. and Chapuisat, M. (2008), Experimentally increased group diversity improves disease resistance in an ant species. Ecology Letters, 11: 682–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01177.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
- Editor, Gabriele Sorci Manuscript received 14 November 2007 First decision made 13 December 2007 Second decision made 15 February 2008 Manuscript accepted 26 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!