Senescence rates are determined by ranking on the fast–slow life-history continuum
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 664–673, July 2008
How to Cite
Jones, O. R., Gaillard, J.-M., Tuljapurkar, S., Alho, J. S., Armitage, K. B., Becker, P. H., Bize, P., Brommer, J., Charmantier, A., Charpentier, M., Clutton-Brock, T., Dobson, F. S., Festa-Bianchet, M., Gustafsson, L., Jensen, H., Jones, C. G., Lillandt, B.-G., McCleery, R., Merilä, J., Neuhaus, P., Nicoll, M. A. C., Norris, K., Oli, M. K., Pemberton, J., Pietiäinen, H., Ringsby, T. H., Roulin, A., Saether, B.-E., Setchell, J. M., Sheldon, B. C., Thompson, P. M., Weimerskirch, H., Jean Wickings, E. and Coulson, T. (2008), Senescence rates are determined by ranking on the fast–slow life-history continuum. Ecology Letters, 11: 664–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01187.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 15 November 2007 First decision made 20 November 2007 Second decision made 3 January 2008 Manuscript accepted 11 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!