Colour of environmental noise affects the nonlinear dynamics of cycling, stage-structured populations
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 820–830, August 2008
How to Cite
Reuman, D. C., Costantino, R. F., Desharnais, R. A. and Cohen, J. E. (2008), Colour of environmental noise affects the nonlinear dynamics of cycling, stage-structured populations. Ecology Letters, 11: 820–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01194.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Editor, Gregor Fussmann Manuscript received 19 February 2008 Manuscript accepted 24 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!