An invasive plant–fungal mutualism reduces arthropod diversity
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 831–840, August 2008
How to Cite
Rudgers, J. A. and Clay, K. (2008), An invasive plant–fungal mutualism reduces arthropod diversity. Ecology Letters, 11: 831–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01201.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2008
- Editor, Jennifer Thaler Manuscript received 27 November 2007 First decision made 7 January 2008 Second decision made 18 March 2008 Manuscript accepted 9 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!