Positive interactions among competitors can produce species-rich communities
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 929–936, September 2008
How to Cite
Gross, K. (2008), Positive interactions among competitors can produce species-rich communities. Ecology Letters, 11: 929–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01204.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 21 March 2008 First decision made 15 April 2008 Manuscript accepted 17 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!