The quest for a null model for macroecological patterns: geometry of species distributions at multiple spatial scales
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 771–784, August 2008
How to Cite
Storch, D., Šizling, A. L., Reif, J., Polechová, J., Šizlingová, E. and Gaston, K. J. (2008), The quest for a null model for macroecological patterns: geometry of species distributions at multiple spatial scales. Ecology Letters, 11: 771–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01206.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Editor, Thomas Crist Manuscript received 12 March 2008 First decision made 9 April 2008 Manuscript accepted 23 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!