Nonrandom extinction leads to elevated loss of angiosperm evolutionary history
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1047–1053, October 2008
How to Cite
Vamosi, J. C. and Wilson, J. R. U. (2008), Nonrandom extinction leads to elevated loss of angiosperm evolutionary history. Ecology Letters, 11: 1047–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01215.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Editor, Ross Crozier Manuscript received 10 April 2008 First decision made 15 May 2008 Manuscript accepted 28 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!