Challenging urban species diversity: contrasting phylogenetic patterns across plant functional groups in Germany
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1054–1064, October 2008
How to Cite
Knapp, S., Kühn, I., Schweiger, O. and Klotz, S. (2008), Challenging urban species diversity: contrasting phylogenetic patterns across plant functional groups in Germany. Ecology Letters, 11: 1054–1064. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01217.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Editor, Brian Enquist Manuscript received 10 January 2008 First decision made 19 February 2008 Second decision made 25 April 2008 Manuscript accepted 30 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!