Causes and projections of abrupt climate-driven ecosystem shifts in the North Atlantic
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1157–1168, November 2008
How to Cite
Beaugrand, G., Edwards, M., Brander, K., Luczak, C. and Ibanez, F. (2008), Causes and projections of abrupt climate-driven ecosystem shifts in the North Atlantic. Ecology Letters, 11: 1157–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01218.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
- Editor, Boris Worm Manuscript received 24 January 2008 First decision made 3 March 2008 Second decision made 7 May 2008 Manuscript accepted 23 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!