Soil microbial respiration in arctic soil does not acclimate to temperature
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1092–1100, October 2008
How to Cite
Hartley, I. P., Hopkins, D. W., Garnett, M. H., Sommerkorn, M. and Wookey, P. A. (2008), Soil microbial respiration in arctic soil does not acclimate to temperature. Ecology Letters, 11: 1092–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01223.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Editor, Richard Bardgett Manuscript received 23 April 2008 First decision made 16 May 2008 Second decision made 11 June 2008 Manuscript accepted 14 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!