These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ecological selection maintains cytonuclear incompatibilities in hybridizing sunflowers
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1082–1091, October 2008
How to Cite
Sambatti, J. B. M., Ortiz-Barrientos, D., Baack, E. J. and Rieseberg, L. H. (2008), Ecological selection maintains cytonuclear incompatibilities in hybridizing sunflowers. Ecology Letters, 11: 1082–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01224.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Editor, John Jaenike Manuscript received 5 May 2008 First decision made 27 May 2008 Manuscript accepted 12 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!