Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA.
Rapid evolution buffers ecosystem impacts of viruses in a microbial food web§
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1178–1188, November 2008
How to Cite
Lennon, J. T. and Martiny, J. B. H. (2008), Rapid evolution buffers ecosystem impacts of viruses in a microbial food web. Ecology Letters, 11: 1178–1188. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01225.x
Kellogg Biological Station contribution number 1455.
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 12 May 2008 First decision made 18 June 2008 Manuscript accepted 23 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!