Phylogenetic niche conservatism, phylogenetic signal and the relationship between phylogenetic relatedness and ecological similarity among species
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 995–1003, October 2008
How to Cite
Losos, J. B. (2008), Phylogenetic niche conservatism, phylogenetic signal and the relationship between phylogenetic relatedness and ecological similarity among species. Ecology Letters, 11: 995–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01229.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Editor, Nicholas Gotelli Manuscript received 21 March 2008 First decision made 18 April 2008 Manuscript accepted 22 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!