Diversity of deep-water cetaceans in relation to temperature: implications for ocean warming
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1198–1207, November 2008
How to Cite
Whitehead, H., McGill, B. and Worm, B. (2008), Diversity of deep-water cetaceans in relation to temperature: implications for ocean warming. Ecology Letters, 11: 1198–1207. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01234.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Editor, Wilfred Thuiller Manuscript received 16 June 2008 Manuscript accepted 6 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!