From September 2007: Imperial College London, Silwood Park Campus, Buckhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7PY, UK.
Three allometric relations of population density to body mass: theoretical integration and empirical tests in 149 food webs
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1216–1228, November 2008
How to Cite
Reuman, D. C., Mulder, C., Raffaelli, D. and Cohen, J. E. (2008), Three allometric relations of population density to body mass: theoretical integration and empirical tests in 149 food webs. Ecology Letters, 11: 1216–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01236.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Editor, Owen Petchey Manuscript received 22 January 2008 First decision made 25 February 2008 Second decision made 3 June 2008 Third decision made 16 July 2008 Manuscript accepted 30 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!