Both the authors contributed equally.
Phylogenetic beta diversity: linking ecological and evolutionary processes across space in time
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1265–1277, December 2008
How to Cite
Graham, C. H. and Fine, P. V. A. (2008), Phylogenetic beta diversity: linking ecological and evolutionary processes across space in time. Ecology Letters, 11: 1265–1277. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01256.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Editor, Howard Cornell Manuscript received 3 March 2008 First decision made 4 April 2008 Second decision made 19 June 2008 Third decision made 28 July 2008 Manuscript accepted 1 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!