Present address: Nadège Philippe, Laboratoire de Chimie Bactérienne (LCB) CNRS-UPR9043, Institut de Biologie Structurale et Microbiologie, 31 chemin Joseph Aiguier, 13402 Marseille cedex 20.
Death and cannibalism in a seasonal environment facilitate bacterial coexistence
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 34–44, January 2009
How to Cite
Rozen, D. E., Philippe, N., Arjan de Visser, J., Lenski, R. E. and Schneider, D. (2009), Death and cannibalism in a seasonal environment facilitate bacterial coexistence. Ecology Letters, 12: 34–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01257.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Editor, Paul Rainey Manuscript received 26 August 2008 First decision made 20 September 2008 Manuscript accepted 30 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!