Current address: Biodiversity Research Centre, University of British Columbia, 6270 University Blvd., Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada
Global meta-analysis of wood decomposition rates: a role for trait variation among tree species?
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January 2009
How to Cite
Weedon, J. T., Cornwell, W. K., Cornelissen, J. H.C., Zanne, A. E., Wirth, C. and Coomes, D. A. (2009), Global meta-analysis of wood decomposition rates: a role for trait variation among tree species?. Ecology Letters, 12: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01259.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Editor, Katharine Suding Manuscript received 2 April 2008 First decision made 8 May 2008 Second decision made 22 July 2008 Manuscript accepted 2 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!