Evolutionary constraints on regional faunas: whom, but not how many
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 57–65, January 2009
How to Cite
Algar, A. C., Kerr, J. T. and Currie, D. J. (2009), Evolutionary constraints on regional faunas: whom, but not how many. Ecology Letters, 12: 57–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01260.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2008
- Editor, David Storch Manuscript received 17 June 2008 First decision made 24 July 2008 Second decision made 26 September 2008 Manuscript accepted 8 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!