Dispersal failure contributes to plant losses in NW Europe
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 66–74, January 2009
How to Cite
Ozinga, W. A., Römermann, C., Bekker, R. M., Prinzing, A., Tamis, W. L. M., Schaminée, J. H. J., Hennekens, S. M., Thompson, K., Poschlod, P., Kleyer, M., Bakker, J. P. and Van Groenendael, J. M. (2009), Dispersal failure contributes to plant losses in NW Europe. Ecology Letters, 12: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01261.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 24 July 2008 First decision made 19 August 2008 Second decision made 29 September 2008 Manuscript accepted 13 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!