Dispersal failure contributes to plant losses in NW Europe
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 66–74, January 2009
How to Cite
Ozinga, W. A., Römermann, C., Bekker, R. M., Prinzing, A., Tamis, W. L. M., Schaminée, J. H. J., Hennekens, S. M., Thompson, K., Poschlod, P., Kleyer, M., Bakker, J. P. and Van Groenendael, J. M. (2009), Dispersal failure contributes to plant losses in NW Europe. Ecology Letters, 12: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01261.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 24 July 2008 First decision made 19 August 2008 Second decision made 29 September 2008 Manuscript accepted 13 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!