Current address: Department of Biology, Trent University, Peterborough, ON, Canada.
Community genetics: resource addition has opposing effects on genetic and species diversity in a 150-year experiment
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 165–170, February 2009
How to Cite
Silvertown, J., Biss, P. M. and Freeland, J. (2009), Community genetics: resource addition has opposing effects on genetic and species diversity in a 150-year experiment. Ecology Letters, 12: 165–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01273.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 16 October 2008 First decision made 8 November 2008 Manuscript accepted 12 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!