Present address: Department of Global Ecology, Carnegie Institution for Science, Stanford, CA, USA
Pervasive canopy dynamics produce short-term stability in a tropical rain forest landscape
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 155–164, February 2009
How to Cite
Kellner, J. R., Clark, D. B. and Hubbell, S. P. (2009), Pervasive canopy dynamics produce short-term stability in a tropical rain forest landscape. Ecology Letters, 12: 155–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01274.x
Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
- Editor, Wilfried Thuiller Manuscript received 15 September 2008 First decision made 19 October 2008 Manuscript accepted 11 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!