Inferring the parameters of the neutral theory of biodiversity using phylogenetic information and implications for tropical forests
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 239–248, March 2009
How to Cite
Jabot, F. and Chave, J. (2009), Inferring the parameters of the neutral theory of biodiversity using phylogenetic information and implications for tropical forests. Ecology Letters, 12: 239–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2008.01280.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Editor, Thomas Crist Manuscript received 6 October 2008 First decision made 12 November 2008 Manuscript accepted 25 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!