A link between the North Atlantic Oscillation and measles dynamics during the vaccination period in England and Wales
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 302–314, April 2009
How to Cite
Lima, M. (2009), A link between the North Atlantic Oscillation and measles dynamics during the vaccination period in England and Wales. Ecology Letters, 12: 302–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01289.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Editor, Bernd Blasius Manuscript received 20 November 2008 First decision made 31 December 2008 Second decision made 24 January 2009 Manuscript accepted 28 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!