Resource dynamics influence the strength of non-consumptive predator effects on prey
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 315–323, April 2009
How to Cite
Preisser, E. L., Bolnick, D. I. and Grabowski, J. H. (2009), Resource dynamics influence the strength of non-consumptive predator effects on prey. Ecology Letters, 12: 315–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01290.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Editor, Marcel Holyoak Manuscript received 18 August 2008 First decision made 19 September 2008 Second decision made 7 January 2009 Manuscript accepted 28 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!