Biodiversity maintenance mechanisms differ between native and novel exotic-dominated communities
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 432–442, May 2009
How to Cite
Wilsey, B. J., Teaschner, T. B., Daneshgar, P. P., Isbell, F. I. and Polley, H. W. (2009), Biodiversity maintenance mechanisms differ between native and novel exotic-dominated communities. Ecology Letters, 12: 432–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01298.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 13 October 2008 First decision made 13 November 2008 Second decision made 22 January 2009 Manuscript accepted 6 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!