Biodiversity, productivity and the temporal stability of productivity: patterns and processes
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 443–451, May 2009
How to Cite
Isbell, F. I., Polley, H. W. and Wilsey, B. J. (2009), Biodiversity, productivity and the temporal stability of productivity: patterns and processes. Ecology Letters, 12: 443–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01299.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2009
- Editor, John Harte Manuscript received 17 December 2008 First decision made 9 January 2009 Manuscript accepted 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!