Towards an integration of ecological stoichiometry and the metabolic theory of ecology to better understand nutrient cycling
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 369–384, May 2009
How to Cite
Allen, A. P. and Gillooly, J. F. (2009), Towards an integration of ecological stoichiometry and the metabolic theory of ecology to better understand nutrient cycling. Ecology Letters, 12: 369–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01302.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Editor, James Elser Manuscript received 16 September 2008 First decision made 28 October 2008 Second decision made 4 February 2009 Manuscript accepted 19 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!